Thursday, January 8, 2009

E. Cullen

Today Haley got a small package in the mail with a return address of:

E. Cullen
Forks, WA

Haley laughed when she saw the package and excitedly opened it up to find her very own bootlegged copy of the Twilight movie, complete with a sticky note that read,

"To my biggest fan.
Love, Edward Cullen"

I immediately recognized the handwriting of an extended family member (who will remain nameless in order to avoid prosecution!) When I called him, he assured me that's it's only slightly illegal. He also rationalized that since 8 full-price tickets to Twilight have been purchased by Amber, Haley and I (I've seen it once, Haley's seen it 3 times and Amber has seen it 4 times) he felt we were not cheating the movie in any way by his having "obtained" this copy for us. I decided that's good enough for me! So tonight, after dinner, the girls and I watched Haley's new DVD and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Thanks, ________!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! What a surprise! I wish Edward would send me something!!!!!!! What a fun thing to get in the mail. Glad you guys liked it. Kennedy and I sure did.

Kristen said...

Did you see that Twilight Christmas spoof on my blog?

Rita said...

That is darling. What a great uncle...er, person.

Misty said...

I have you all beat ... I've seen it 6 times. I need to get a life.

Kelly said...

That's just AWESOME. I wish I had a family member like that with loose morals.

samwise_2 said...

um, JEALOUS. I'm coming over. RIGHT NOW.

Jana said...

I've got a daughter who would love to get anything from Edward Cullen, what an awesome surprise!! She can't wait till the movie comes out on DVD. Lucky you've got "connections"!

amber said...

very cool!!

Sarah W. said...

Oh my goodness! I wish Edward would contact me!