Friday, September 5, 2008

My Sister Is Engaged!

My sister, Lisa, called last night to let us know that she is engaged! She has been dating Lee for about a year and a half and he is totally perfect for her and for our family. We couldn't be happier!


Here's her gorgeous ring! Like the manicure? We all got our nails done for Scott and Erica's wedding and Lee had the foresight to propose while her nails still looked good. Okay, I doubt Lisa's manicure was a factor for him, but it definitely worked out well for the pictures!

5 comments:

Misty said...

I love, love, love the ring!! So many congratulations, Lisa. He must be a smart guy to beg for your hand. :)

Amy and Brad said...

I love the ring, too. It totally suits her.

Jamie and Mike said...

That ring looks like my new sister in laws! Congrats to Lisa!

Rita said...

Beautiful ring on a slender, FRECKLED :D hand. Your family is wedding-central, huh? Make sure you let the new in-laws know who the best sister-in-law is!

samwise_2 said...

Congrats to Lisa! That is so, so, SO exciting! And I just love the ring. Very unique.