Thursday, September 4, 2008

Scott and Erica

My brother, Scott, got married this past weekend to his absolute perfect match - Erica. I just have to say that my brothers have done a phenomenal job of choosing their wives. They are both very happily matched and what's even better is that they have each chosen girls who I absolutely love and would want in my life anyway! Wasn't that considerate of them?! :)

It was such a beautiful wedding - a perfect day. The venue was gorgeous - right at the foot of Mt. Hood in Oregon. And Erica has such a talent for knowing what will look nice and making things pretty. Everything looked so great and she was a stunning bride. We feel so lucky to have Erica join our family. She is warm and kind and fun - we love her. Scott is happier than I've ever seen him - that brings us all a lot of joy.

Now the happy couple is honeymooning in Maui.
Congratulations, Scott and Erica!

4 comments:

lisa said...

yay! And such beautiful pictures you took!

Misty said...

Oh my goodness -- how funny/awesome to see your brothers all grown up. I haven't even met them, weirdly enough, but my mental picture of them is when BJ had a full beard and Scott was maybe 20. Beautiful dress, by the way. :)

Kristen said...

What a beautiful location. You and your kids look so good. Isn't it fun to get all fancied up every once in a while?

samwise_2 said...

Wow, that looks like a beautiful wedding. Such cool decorations too. I totally might steal some ideas. Not that I'll need them anytime soon. P.S. your kids look super cute!