Monday, April 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged (click here)

Instructions
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions
3. Tag 3 other people


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Brad was just finishing up optometry school. We lived in Forest Grove, OR in some seriously scary government subsidized housing, which we now remember fondly and with humor (if you haven't heard our exciting stories from this time in our lives, ask us!) We had two little girls - Amber was 3 and Haley was 1.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
- laundry
- laundry
- laundry
- laundry
- laundry

3. Name 3 snacks you enjoy.
- Pop Secret light popcorn
- raw almonds
- Diet Rite cola

4. What are 5 places you've lived?
- Bellevue, Washington
- Provo, Utah
- Forest Grove, Oregon
- Walla Walla, Washington
- That's it - I'm not much of a mover!

5. Name 5 jobs you've had.
- Hotel maid when I was 14 (gross job - wouldn't recommend)
- Hallmark Cards clerk at 16 (worked w/friends - a blast!)
- Daycare Teacher when I was 17 (loved that - cute kids)
- BYU Athletic Department (through college)
- BYU Admissions Office (through college)

6. 5 things people don't know about me.
- I hate trying to come up with things people don't know about me.
- I enjoy writing school papers (like essays and all that)
- I've never broken a bone
- I have two children from a previous relationship
- Just kidding

7. 3 bad habits
- Cracking my knuckles
- Too much time on computer
- I'm always addicted to at least one TV show (right now it's LOST)

8. What would you do if you were suddenly a Billionaire?
- Be able to afford to fill the tank in the suburban!

I tag Lisa, Lee, Chelsea (sorry guys, is this like the blog equivalent of an Email FWD?)

4 comments:

lisa said...

diet rite? really? you might be the only person in america who still drinks diet rite.

Amy and Brad said...

Dang! I should have put that under '5 things people don't know about me'!

amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amber said...

so...i'm so glad that we can be blogging friends...i want to figure out how to get the "friends and family" that have blogs on my blog. that's my next adventure, if i ever have time between school and work and being a wife! :) oh i love it! i enjoyed reading about when you were younger and first married, cause it reminds me a lot of us! :) oh..and ps...you like LOST too?? i'm so addicted to that show, we have our TV unplugged, but i have to plug it in on thursdays nights. :)