Monday, February 2, 2009

Lisa and Lee

Another wedding for our family! My sister, Lisa, married her husband, Lee, last Saturday in the Bountiful, UT temple!

Lee and Lisa are really great together and we are so happy to have Lee join our family. I know I've mentioned this before, but I have 3 siblings and I am 3/3 where great in-laws are concerned. My sisters-in-law and brand new bro-in-law are just awesome!

Here are a few (very few) pictures from their special day. I will post more when I get more. I was so excited/distracted that I didn't take many!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks for posting these great pictures Amy. Lisa looked so beautiful and Lee so handsome. I know Jason and Jen had a great time and loved seeing you and the fam. Have a great day babe. Love you always:)

Misty said...

K, I didn't even notice her orange shoes! So cool. I added our pictures to my blog so check us out. :)

Sarah W. said...

WHAT? You were in Utah?!?! Next time you come down I call dibs on one of your nights or days!

Amy and Brad said...

Just a quick weekend trip for the wedding, but I'll be back in July to take Amber to EFY - let's get together for sure!

Rita said...

NO fair for you to look so pretty in pink. I loved Lisa's dress. How fun and different. Makes me want to get married again...but not really.

I hope you're planning on staying the whole week when you drop Amber at EFY...and I'll kick a kid out of a room for you if you need a place to stay.

Beagleys said...

Wish we could have come and seen you guys!!! My family said it was really good to see you! We are so happy for Lisa!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Those are some fun pictures. Thank you for posting the slideshow!!!