Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quality Family Time

Here's a picture that my sister just sent me from Christmas Day. Just so you can fully appreciate it, I'll set the scene:

Entire Williams family at my parents' house in Portland, many of us having travelled hours to get there...first time all of us have been together since the addition of baby Gus and baby Olive...only 24 hours to spend together...



Wait for it...








Keep in mind that they had just gotten the above electronics (cell phones for Amber and Haley and a DSi for Alyssa) that morning for Christmas, but still...pretty bad! We have since instituted strict rules which prohibit such behavior :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

HAHAHAHA! I think most parents can relate.

amber said...

Hahaha, this is pretty classic. :)

Nana Jo said...

Great recap job! I love it!