Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Fun

Just a quick update. We found out last Friday that Haley has pneumonia. It wasn't responding to antibiotics so they admitted her to the hospital. By Monday she was still not doing well so they flew her (along with Brad) to Seattle Childrens' Hospital. She had surgery last night to remove fluid from around her right lung. This morning she is doing pretty well. She's resting comfortably and the doctors say she is on the right track. Brad and I are both with her for now while wonderful grandparents take care of the other kids (who had the first day of school yesterday).

Keep Haley in your prayers :)

7 comments:

lisa said...

Get better soon Haley!

Jim said...

Haley, you know how much we care about you. We have been concerned. Get better soon. I know a secret that I guess I will tell you about. I don't know how she did it but Mabel actually sent you a gift, right to the hospital. It should arrive Wednesday. That is the smartest dog.

Chelsea said...

Haley is in our thoughts and prayers. Love you Amy!

Sarah W. said...

Haley I am thinking of you and praying for you. Hang in there Amy, if there's anything I can do for you please please please let me know! Love you!

Jamie and Mike said...

Hope Haley is better soon...we'll be thinking about you all!

Rita said...

Brad told me that Haley was not well. I'm glad to hear that she is on the mend. I hope for a smooth, FAST recovery. Far away friends are sending their prayers and positive vibes. Loving your family, Rita.

Kelly said...

Amy, I was just looking for an update. Is she still in the hospital?