Friday, June 20, 2008

Shameless Plug

So you may have noticed my sister, Lisa's, Etsy store link on the right side of our blog. I am addicted to her jewelry! And it's not just because she's my sister. I would probably have purchased one or two "pity items" if that were the case. But I keep buying more and more (sorry, Brad) because it's so cute on. Also, I like to leave her weird, overly-positive feedback. It's fun.

Anyway, here are some of the ear rings I've gotten from her. Don't you love them?! The 'lemon drop' ear rings were even featured on a Salt Lake website devoted to cool local things/places. That's right - she's famous!

3 comments:

amber said...

These are super cute!
by the way...i tagged you, check out my blog for details... :)

lisa said...

aw, thanks amy! I'm glad you like them. You have been a loyal customer since the beginning and I appreciate it.

Jim said...

These really are attractive items Lisa. If the business really takes off, please remember your parents...at least all the good times, ok?