Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Like They're All My Maids!

I love Mothers' Day. It's totally a day off, which is such a treat for me at this stage of life. This morning Brad and the kids made me breakfast in bed and when they were bringing it into my room Danny said, "Hey, it's like we're all your maids!" Exactly, Danny. You have perfectly described why I love Mothers' Day so much. 363 days of the year I feel like your maid and on my birthday and Mothers' Day - you are all my maids! Don't forget it ;)

3 comments:

Julie Westra said...

Oh my gosh, HOly Crap, your kids are so dang cute. And you look smokin' hot. :) Love your post. I'm done with mine now, so go look. NO, those are not my KUT jeans, they are the GAP long and lean, size SIX!!!! I only have five items that are size six (I know they are probably really 8s in real life) but I cling to the fact that the tag reads 6, ya know?

Give Brad a hig-five for treating you so good today. He's a stud!

amber said...

oh amy! your kids are getting so big! your breakfast looks so yummy! what a lucky mother :)

Jamie and Mike said...

Man....that looks like some kind of breakfast! YUM! Looks like you had a much deserved great day!